Our Clearing Firm
Quest Capital Strategies, incorporated in 1983, has been committed to helping our team and our clients achieve success, stability and balance in their financial needs, investment goals and beyond.
Quest Capital wants to be The Right Company that provides you The Right Resources and The Right Service. In order to accomplish this, Quest Capital feels that it is very important that we make available to each of our clients and Registered Representatives the tools and support that will help you achieve your financial and business goals. From the flexibility and customer service support provided by Quest Capital to the benefits provided by the clearing firm, we believe both Quest and our representatives will be well positioned to continue to be able to best serve our clients’ needs.
As a result, Quest Capital selected RBC Correspondent Services to provide us with execution and clearing services. Being able to depend on a top-tier clearing firm enables our representatives to serve clients with confidence.
Who is RBC Correspondent Services (RBC CS)?
RBC Correspondent Services, a division of RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC. RBC CS offers the strength and stability to our clients through its association with Royal Bank of Canada which was established in 1864 and has grown to become the eleventh largest bank in the world by market capitalization (as of January 2012).
As a member of SIPC, any client account with RBC CS is eligible for SIPC protection. SIPC provides account protection for clients of SIPC-member firms. SIPC protects against the loss of cash and securities–such as stocks and bonds – held by a customer at a financially-troubled SIPC-member brokerage firm. The limit of SIPC protection is $500,000, which includes a $250,000 limit for cash. Visit www.sipc.org or contact SIPC at (202) 371-8300 for more information about SIPC coverage.
In addition to SIPC protection, RBC CS provides additional securities and cash protection up to $99.5 million per SIPC qualified account (of which $900,000 may be cash) through Lloyd’s of London. The excess SIPC policy is subject to a maximum aggregate amount payable of $400 million. Visit www.sipc.org or contact SIPC at (202) 371-8300 for more information about SIPC coverage.
Extra services RBC CS offers to you:
- Technology – Online access for both you and your client, quick access to vital information, and pre-filled “smart” screens and instant execution reporting.
- Research – World-class research from three main sources: Insight, RBC’s online research package, proprietary research from RBC Wealth Management, and third-party research providers.
- RBC Global Resources – The ability to offer resources to help meet your clients’ growing needs in the financial services industry.
- Tradeweb Direct – An industry leading fixed income trading platform that offers one of the largest number of live fixed income offerings on the web.
- Forefield Advisor – A FREE one-stop shop for representatives to access over 3,000 marketing and sales pieces to help you with client marketing, education, and communication.
- Personalized Professional Money Management (Resource II).
- Asset Allocation Portfolios .
- Asset Consolidation .
- Credit and Lending Services.
- RBC offers Convertible Securities, Single Stock Risk Management, & Structured Notes.
- RBC Trust serves as trustee or agent for trustee. RBC Trust delivers trust services in collaboration with the financial advisor.
- RBC Capital Markets offers a focused set of products and services to institutions, corporations, and high net-worth clients.