Whether you’re looking to become a representative with Quest Capital or to join the corporate home office team, you’ve come to the right place. Below you’ll find the information for each option. If you can’t find anything here, as always, please feel free to reach out to us via the information on our Contact Us main page.
If you’re ready to take the first step towards becoming a Quest Capital Registered Representative, reach out through the contact information to the left.
Here at Quest Capital Strategies, Inc. we’re always looking to expand and grow the team. Below you’ll find descriptions for the latest open positions. Please reach out to us at [email protected] with your resume for these positions!
Data Entry Clerk – Full-Time and Part-Time
This is a great position for gaining experience in the financial industry with an amazing team here at Quest Capital.
We are looking to hire a Data Entry Clerk to assist in supporting our representatives and clients. Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing account paperwork for accuracy and red flags
- Guiding representatives and clients through required actions for a wide range of transactions
- Working with the Trading Desk, Compliance Team, Licensing, and Accounting together as a team to ensure high client and representative satisfaction
- Organize files and enter data to ensure accurate records for regulators and business operations
- Assist managers in various tasks to improve and enhance operations
- Work with managers to enhance the organization for clients, representatives, and employees
- Strongly Detail Oriented
- Problem Solving Ability
- Phone Communication Skills
- Accurate Typing Ability
- Organizational Skills
- Effective Team Player
If this sounds like you, please contact us, we would be happy to have you join our team.